Tuesday, 3 June 2008
4.45pm
Back to square 1.
I wonder how many more journeys I will embark on but I already know what the end result will be.
Guess things might never be the same again and maybe you know better. I'm not worth telling anything to cos I'm just taking up your time. Like after your paper you didn't even bother to inform me and also what happened morning just before your paper.
So just live your life the way you think right. Whatever you wanna do, just do.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D